Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's a girl!

Well, I haven't updated in a LONG time, but here's a quick update! So, our trip to Europe this summer was great and we came back with a surprise...a baby girl!

School was starting and I just was not feeling great and felt a little off, so I took a pregnancy test and sure enough, it was positive!  So, our little girl is due April 15, but we think she'll be early!  Here is the evolution of the belly so far!




The day we found out it's a girl!  (We wore pink shirts to school.)





Well, I have about 4 more weeks of school until Spring Break and I plan on working the week after Spring Break with my long-term sub to help her get situated and then taking my leave.  Doctor says she could come as early as last week of March but she'll more likely arrive the first week of April.  We can't wait!  Once we have her room set up, i'll post those pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment